Complaint: I got serious food poisoning from them. I actually almost died and was on 24 years old and an athlete. Turns out it was the most virulent strain of salmonella around. We reported them to the health department, and also sued them. Won our case. Health dept almost shut them down due to so many violations. They were preparing salads on the chicken cutting board! Now, six years later, I see in the most recent health dept report they still have the SAME VIOLATIONS!!! STAY AWAY IF YOU VALUE YOUR HEALTH! I was so sick that I could not run down a basketball court once without almost passing out for over 6 months! Turns out, dozens of people per year sue them for food poisoning! What a ripoff! Kristian Long beach, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Address: San Gabriel San Gabriel, California U.S.A.