Saga Hibachi Food Contamination Monroeville Pennsylvania!!. Saga Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi Bar Monroeville Mall, PA Took my youngest daughter to dinner tonight for her 15th birthday celebration. Started out fine but quickly turned into a disaster because the food ordered was placed on trays and stacked on top of each other raw (veggies, rice, noodles, and the very bottom tray had steak, chicken, scallops, and shrimp on one tray causing cross contamination with raw meats when a contaminated food (such as raw meat) contaminates a non contaminated food such as vegetables rice and or noodles that are stacked with trays coming off of a counter or storage area, and coming in contact with each other this is a health risk. We must keep raw and cooked seafood separate, including using separate cutting boards. Per Board of Health guidelines restaurants are to wash hands, cutting boards, plates and utensils thoroughly between handling raw seafood and any ready-to-eat food. Besides methylmercury, there are additional concerns with raw seafood. Nonetheless, there is a risk for everyone. Foodborne illness can be the result, potentially causing severe vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal pain, among other symptoms. Manager refused to take my food off my bill, security of the mall was called. Take a minute to review this link as well: lnkd.in/ecVb-3X These restaurants should be CLOSED.