Complaint: a fire started in a deep fryer (vats), and was put out with a fire extinguisher, the residue was left in the grease from the night before, and food was served from that same fryer the next day, to customers and employees. When the grease was finally changed two AA batteries were also found. Apparently none of the other employees cared about what they were serving to the customers! peggy prudenville, Michigan
Tags: Fast Food Restaurants
Address: 9307 W Houghton Lake Dr, Houghton Lake, MI, 48629 Houghton Lake, Michigan U.S.A.