Complaint: My wife and I and our two kids ate at the Double Front on March 16, 2018. We had chicken salads and our kids had sandwiches. About 8 hours after we ate my wife and i started having flu like symptoms. She got worse and diarrhea was very bad. I took her to Providence ER. The doc said it was food poisoning. We told him we ate at Double Front and he said chicken is covered in Salmonella. Likely someone handled uncooked chicken and then prepared salads. I don’t like the place it is a dive. I am sorry but the cooks usually look like ex-cons. The downstairs smells and the bathrooms are filthy. I haven’t been in the place if five years and it was my wife’s choice not mine. The ER doc said they would report to Missoula Health Department and contact us. Never heard a thing. Tried to report on Trip Advisor and they wouldn’t post. NEVER going back. We were sick for three days. Ought to sue them!!
Tags: Restaurant, Restaurants
Address: 122 w alder missoula, montana United States