Complaint: I became extremely sick after I finished eating from this establishment. I had not eaten anything all day, and I purchased two very big slices of pizza from the Boulder Cosmo’s Pizza (University Ave) and was stricken with food poisoning 45 minutes after I ate the pizza. The slices were laying around in a glass case (for who knows how long) and they simply heated the pizza up slightly and gave it to me. Following consuming the pizza my stomach started producing extreme sharp pains that would come and go. It was definitely the pizza since I hadn’t eaten anything all day, they must’ve used expired or old ingredients. Just giving people a heads up, be careful of Cosmo’s Pizza. R San Diego, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Tags: Pizza & Take Out
Address: 1325 University Ave Boulder, Colorado U.S.A.