Complaint: I went to Checker on November 10, 2006. They were running a special on the Mushroom Swiss Burgers, I picked up a couple to take home, My husband and I were eating the sandwiches, and my husband went to take a bite off of his and some of the cheese and mushroom fell out. To our surprise there was hair all in the sandwich, I got sick reported incident to the Checkers on Michigan street, and they offered me more food. I asked the manager why would I want more food when this food has hair all through it. I called the corporate office, and still have not heard from them. Needless to say I had to go to the hospital because I got really sick, my discharge papers said swallowed object, I was throwing up hair, I counted around 10 different types of hair that i threw up. I did contact the local health department, the communicable disease unit contacted me and told me to get a lawyer. Most lawyers do not handle cases with food, don’t know who to call really. But I contacted the corporate office again, and I still have not heard anything. They never offered me a refund, just more food. Kerry Grand Rapids, MichiganU.S.A.
Tags: Fast Food Restaurants
Address: 1131 Michigan NE Grand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.